LEE JOCKHECK ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Lee Jockheck Online Only Auction
The automobiles are from the Estate Collection of Bill and Beulah Colley, Mrs. Jockheck’s parents.
Inspection is to be held on Saturday, October 29th from 9:00 A.M.– 3:00 P.M.
at 3321 E. Bluewater Highway (M-21), Ionia, Michigan. East of Ionia or west of Muir on M-21 to the site.
1. 1917 Ford Model T Depot Hack. Owned by the Collectors since the 1970’s. Been stored for over 20 years, it was running when stored. The engine is free. Has title.
2. 1922 Dodge Touring Car. Purchased in the late 1960’s. It was restored at that time including the upholstery and top. Driven in parades in Michigan and with tours by the Horseless Carriage Club and the Flat River Club. It has been stored since 1999. Has title. The engine is free.
3. 1910 Buick Roadster. Purchased in 1950. The owners traded a Television and antenna for the car. It was restored by the Colley’s at that time including the upholstery and top. Again, it was driven for years in parades across Michigan. The brass had to be polished every time it was going to be driven the parades or displayed. In the early 1970’s Mr. Colley replaced the motor with a John Deere motor. The original motor is included in the sale. The car was once written about in the Sports Illustrated Magazine (a copy will go to the purchaser) along with the original 1910 porcelain license plate. The last time it was driven was in 1999 before Mr. Colley passed in 2000. The engine is free, and we have the title.
4. 40 ft. semi-trailer
5. Ford 8N tractor with good rubber and in running condition.
6. Unusual Eshelman riding reel-type lawn mower.
7. John Deere 425 lawn tractor with front mount John Deere snowblower, and heat houser. John Deere 20 HP motor.
8. Electronic Video Poker Machine. The unit works, coin mechanism works however it will not make change for bills. The screen is damaged.
9. Small Antique Pond boat with steam engine motor
10. Holland Salesman Sample Stove. Complete with carrying case.
11. 2006 Carriage compass C2, 35KS3, Fifth Wheel Travel trailer with 3 slides, and a lot of extras including a power awning. The unit was over $75,000 new and is in excellent condition. (SN-16F62F5R661F01673)
12. Allis Chalmers D17, Series II tractor with wide front and an excellent Bush Hog 2846 QT front-end loader with bucket. The tractor has a 3 pt. hitch.
13. Wagon running gear with flat rack
14. A full trailer of antique auto parts. To be sold as one lot.
Inspection is to be held on Saturday, October 29th from 9:00 A.M.– 3:00 P.M. at 3321 E. Bluewater Highway (M-21), Ionia, Michigan. East of Ionia or west of Muir on M-21 to the site.
Removal is to take place on Thursday, November 3rd from 9 A.M. - 1 P.M.
For Additional Information call Mr. Lee Jockheck at (616) 902-0896.
Stanton’s Auctioneers and Realtors,
144 S. Main, P.O. Box 146, Vermontville, Michigan 49096.
(517) 726-0181 office,
Steven E. Stanton, 517-331-8150, Email – stevenEstanton@gmail.com
Michael C. Bleisch, 517-231-0868, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org