Fifty-five years ago Stanton's Auctioneers and
Realtors was founded by William J. Stanton
The firm has evolved from one selling primarily local farm, estate and household
auctions to a company that conducts statewide auctions of large real
estate parcels, homes, estate and antique auctions, commercial liquidations
of chattel and real estate, farm machinery, coins, large firearm auctions several
times each year as well as being internationally known for selling antique
phonograph, music box and automated machine auctions in Michigan and
throughout the United States.
Depending upon your needs, Stanton's can provide the following services to
ensure the success of your auction:
- If we are conducting a farm machinery auction for you, our staff can prepare your machinery by completing any necessary cleaning and placement of the items for the sale.
- Specialized auctions can be cataloged to optimize the return.
- Household and General Antiques will be boxed and sorted in preparation
for the auction sale day and then arranged to maximize their appeal.
- Coins and Numismatic material will be packaged and cataloged.
- Firearm Sales - Complete all federal and state required paperwork for
the sale of long and hand guns, as well as catalog the firearms for these
specialized auctions which we conduct several times a year.
- Transporting - Arrangements can be made to pick up items not being
sold at your location. This can include traveling throughout the United
States to move your collection to a central or more beneficial sale site.
- Advertising - We complete all advertising including flyers and
brochures, photography work, cataloging, preparing advertising for
newspapers, listing the sales on multiple websites, using our extensive
mailing lists, as well as utilizing specialty publications.
- Settlement - Stanton's will make settlement with our clients within one to two weeks following the auction. This payment comes directly from
Call us now to learn how Stanton's can liquidate your assets in the manner
which will be the most economical and profitable to you. We are always happy
to meet with you at your convenience without obligation.
For additional information to see how Stanton's can help you liquidate your assets, contact