A 5% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Selling this excellent 19.77 (+/-) acre parcel of vacant agricultural land. Situated west and north of Charlotte, the parcel is ideal for farm or residential use (no perk test has been performed). The parcel is presently seeded with growing hay.
BIDDING INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
1. This is an online-only auction.
2. Once a bid has been received, it cannot be removed.
3. Buyer's Premium - The successful bidders will be charged a 5% buyer’s premium.
4. This amount will be added to the accepted purchase price.
5. Unless it is an absolute auction, the seller’s agent reserves the right to bid in order to protect the seller and their investment. The seller’s agent will only bid an amount required for the parcel to be sold by the seller.
6. Automatic extension of bidding: at the conclusion of the bidding, if a bid is received at the last minute, an extension of 5 minutes will be given for additional bidding. If no bids are received within the 5-minute period, the last bid will be presented to the seller.
7. All bids are subject to the seller’s acceptance. Purchase agreements will be scanned to the successful bidders following the auction for signature. The signed agreement is then to be scanned back to Stanton’s for the seller’s acceptance.
8. Earnest Money - Five (5%) percent of the total purchase price is required to be sent to Stanton’s Auctioneers in the form of a cashier’s check, certified check, or wire within 48 hours. This is an earnest money deposit which will be applied to the purchase price at the time of closing.
9. The deposit (earnest money) is non-refundable if the purchase does not close
10. Stanton’s auctioneers reserve the right to negotiate final sales on behalf of the seller.
11. Bidding Increments - $25,000 - $500,000 = $1,000.00
CONDITIONS OF THE SALE
1. Possession at Closing
2. Any PA-116 enrollments, drain assessments, easements, etc., are to be assumed by the purchaser, if any. The property is being sold subject to these items.
3. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing in arrears on a calendar year basis
4. The seller will provide an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance to the purchaser.
5. Stanton’s Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel bids and privileges of any party at any time
6. Closings to take place within 30 days following the auction unless an additional 10-15 days is required for financing. In that event, the lending institution must send a letter to Stanton’s confirming that the loan has been approved, but that an additional 10 15 days will be required for the closing.
7. All properties are being sold in “As-Is, Where-Is” condition with no expressed or implied warranty of any kind.
For questions or additional information, contact Stanton’s Auctioneers and Realtors. Stanton’s Auctioneers & Realtors 144 S. Main, Box 146, Vermontville, MI 49096 517-726-0181 office, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Website – www.stantons-auctions.com Steven E. Stanton, (517) 331-8150 Email – email@example.com W
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
Selling this excellent 19 (+/-) acre parcel of vacant agricultural land. Situated west and north of Charlotte, the parcel is ideal for farm or residential use (no perk test has been performed). The parcel is presently seeded with growing hay. 5% buyers premium on all bids.
Auctioneer on Site on Sunday, November 6th from 1:00-2:30 P.M.
Call our office for additional information, terms and condition of sale. Also arrangement can be made for live or phone bidding if you are interested in participating, but do not have access to a computer to participate online. Contact Steven E. Stanton, 517-331-8150 or Kathy Swan, Broker, 517-726-0181 for additional information