Real Estate Auction: Thursday Afternoon, December 13th @ 12:30 P.M.
Karl Pufpaff Estate, Agnes Pufpaff, Owner
Please note that the family will be conducting an Estate sale to liquidate the personal property including a J.D. B tractor, ShopSmith, some farm items, tools, home furnishings and more. This sale will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, November 29, 30 and Dec. 1st from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. each day.
Terms and Condition of Sale
- No minimum opening bid will be required.
- It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of religion, handicap, race, sex, family status or national origin.
- Earnest Money Deposits: the successful bidder(s) must deposit with the auctioneers the day of sale a cashier’s check, certified check or cash in the following amount: $6,000.00.
These are non-refundable deposits which will be forfeited by the purchaser (s) if they cannot or do not proceed with the closing. The check should be made out to yourselves and then endorsed over to Stanton’s if you are a successful bidder. The deposits will apply to the purchase price at closing.
- Closing: at the conclusion of the bidding, the successful bidder must sign purchase documents with the auctioneers. The earnest money deposits will be taken at this time. Closing to be on or before 30 days following the auction unless the property is being financed through a lending institution, which is unable to meet the 30-day deadline. In that event, the lending institution must send a letter to Stanton’s confirming that the loan has been approved but that an addition then to fifteen days will be required for the closing.
- Title Insurance: an owner’s policy of the title insurance will be provided to the purchaser (s).
- Taxes: prorated to the date of closing in arrears on a calendar year basis.
- Terms: cash at closing.
- Possession: at closing.
- If the property is financed, any appraisals, points, inspections, surveying, treatments, repairs, etc., are the buyer’s expense.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer’s sale day will take precedence over printed and/or oral statements. Information in this flyer and other printed material has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but neither Stanton’s nor the titleholders and their representatives make any guarantee therein. The property is being sold in “As Is, Where Is” condition with no expressed or implied warranty of any kind. The auctioneers and titleholders and their representatives will assume that the buyer is relying on their own judgment and inspection regarding the property. The final bid is subject to titleholder approval.
- Property Code Number: 05-031-075-00
- SEV: $54,000.00
- School District – Maple Valley Schools
- No buyer’s premium will be charged.
- The auction is being audio tape recorded.
Karl Pufpaff Estate Auction
Located at 3425 Morgan Road, Nashville, Michigan
(4-3/4 miles west of Nashville on M-79 to Morgan Road, then 100 yards south to the property or 2-1/2 miles south of Hastings on M-37 to M-79, then 4-1/2 miles east to Morgan Road, & south to the property on:
Thursday Afternoon, December 13, 2018 – 12:30 P.M.
Open Houses – Sunday, December 2nd and Sunday, December 9th from 1:00 – 2:30 P.M. each day